Full Management Service
£300.00 Set Up Fee & 12% of the monthly rental
- Valuation consultation.
- Expert advice on preparing your property for the market.
- All marketing.
- Accompanied viewings of the property.
- Reference & credit check of all tenants, and guarantors (if required).
- Arranging of all EPC, gas & electricity safety checks and certification.
- Preparation of tenancy agreement.
- Arrangement of full inventory.
- Registration of deposit with the DPS.
- Check-in / checkouts.
- Dedicated account manager assigned to give comprehensive landlord feedback and tailored customer service.
- Notification to council and utility providers of new tenant(s) (ingoing and outgoing).
- Rent Collection & monthly statements.
- Arrangement of all maintenance.
- Service of notifications.
- Quarterly property inspections.
- Tenancy renewals.
- Arrangement of periodic rent increases.
- Arrangement of comprehensive boiler cover plan (if required).
Letting and Rent Collection Service
50% of rent achieved or £425 whichever is Greater + £25.00 monthly and £75.00 Set Up Fee (1 off)
Let only Services
- Tenant find and references: 60% of rent achieved or £525 whichever is Greater and £300.00 Set Up Fee (1 off)
- Inventory (depending on size of property): £150
- Check Ins / Check Outs: £100
- Inspections: £100
- Service of notifications: £50
- Gas certification: £90
- Electric certification: £220
- Registration of deposit: £60
- Boiler & heating cover: £36 per month. This heat care package includes:
- Annual boiler service
- Annual gas safety certificate
- Central heating system protection included
- 24HR UK helpline for your tenants
- Unlimited callouts
- Parts & labour included
- End of tenancy deposit dispute: £500
As a first time landlord, I have been delighted with Samara’s efficient and friendly service from start to finish. Samara visited the rental property as soon as I had purchased it and kindly advised on how best to maximise the potential of the property, combining safety features with internal decoration hints and tips. This advice proved invaluable and during the refurbishment of the property I referred back to this on many occasions. Samara kept in touch with me and when I was ready valued the property and put it onto the market, Samara’s many years of experience in the property industry certainly showed as within a few weeks Cloud 9 had found me a tenant. A fantastic, personal service where I was kept informed at all times about viewings from someone who I felt, had my best interests at heart. I would absolutely recommend Cloud 9 to anyone looking to rent out a property, Samara is a pleasure to work with and always keeps her promises. Thank you Cloud 9.
— Kathryn Challis- Dumaine Avenue